Using the MIUI Firmware Updater for Poco X3, you can update your smartphone to the latest MIUI version. This application updates your phone’s firmware by downloading a new file directly from Xiaomi’s server. It also includes the latest Android security patches from Google and Xiaomi updates. The android device comes equipped with a “stock ROM,” also known as the “stock firmware”. The stock ROM is the pre-installed operating system in your device. The stock ROM has limited functionalities that are defined by the phone’s manufacturer. If you want to add additional features to your device, you may need to resort to a custom ROM.
- The Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro is a very fast mid-range smartphone with an extensive feature set at a low price.
- Ultrawide camera clips in daylight offer good color and contrast but details are quite lacking.
- But if you are someone who prefers an ageless, classy, understated design, we think the Redmi Note 10 Pro Max is the one for you.
- The Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro has a much better processor than the Poco X3 NFC.
- However, being a MIUI user for over 5 years, I can say that OS is improving a lot.
The customisation is a bit different compared to what you get on Mi and Redmi phones. By default, the icons and other UI elements are larger than usual. Thankfully, you can resize them by diving into the settings. Instead of sticking to a single or dual colour scheme, Poco has gone full rainbow. Even in the stock ROMs settings menu, every adjacent icon is of a different colour. Poco X3 Pro bucks the trend in terms of poor audio output which runs rampant in the sub $300 price bracket. There is the usual bottom-firing speaker and for the top speaker, the sound comes through the earpiece grille and an additional hole on the top rail.
- Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro USB Driver is compatible with different versions of Windows.
- The haptic feedback is definitely better than most smartphones in this price category.
- Its 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution display will never create any trouble while watching Full HD+ videos and playing Heavy games like PUBG and COD.
- For instance, Samsung S20 and ASUS ROG phones are flaunting this level of protection and they cost an average monthly pay of a software engineer.
- The buttons are well placed, but it is impossible to reach the top of the screen without changing the grip.
- On the other hand, Official versions will receive regular patch updates and are stable.
As much I’m delighted to see a high-end processor at this price point, I can’t help but notice that the rest of the phone doesn’t match. It’s like you spent so much money on acquiring a Ferrari engine, the only base you can now afford for your project car is a Maruti Omni.
In front, of course, the smartphone is nothing special – a classic. The top indent is slightly thicker than the side ones, the bottom, traditionally, is even thicker. The X3 Pro has a 3.5mm jack, IR blaster, stereo sound, and IP53 dust and water resistance.